How about man boobs? Is Graham thankful for that?
I'm stuck at work and this just made my thanksgiving. Thank you! It appears as though you have much to be thankful for!
Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!!!
I think you might have the most adorable kids on the planet! So sweet and cute!
that is definitely in the top 3 cutest things i've ever seen. i think my favorite part is adelaide liking eyes. and when did she start talking like a full-fledged grown up?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How about man boobs? Is Graham thankful for that?
I'm stuck at work and this just made my thanksgiving. Thank you! It appears as though you have much to be thankful for!
Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!!!
I think you might have the most adorable kids on the planet! So sweet and cute!
that is definitely in the top 3 cutest things i've ever seen. i think my favorite part is adelaide liking eyes. and when did she start talking like a full-fledged grown up?
Post a Comment