it's THREE days until thanksgiving, hooray!
i hereby declare a THREEs survey is in order.
(friends attempting to blog everyday in november, here's your easy post!)
THREE NAMES I GO BY:
1) annalee
2) momma
3) presha
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK FREQUENTLY:
1) cold water
2) room temp. water
3) iced coffee
THREE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN:
1) to whistle
2) to juggle
3) to be patient
THREE SONGS THAT GET STUCK IN MY HEAD:
1) "veggie tales, veggie tales, veggie tales, veggie tales."
2) "tonight, tonight, there's a party on the rooftop..."
3) "callin' baton rouge"
THREE MOVIES I COULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN:
1) the original parent trap with sara kate
2) the holiday or hitch with evan
3) beauty and the beast with adelaide
THREE TV SHOWS OF MY CHILDHOOD:
1) the cosby show
2) the $25000 pyramid
3) saved by the bell
THREE CAREERS I WOULD ENJOY DOING:
1) secretary
2) grocery store checker
3) art camp teacher
THREE CAREERS I WOULD NOT ENJOY DOING
(but i'm thankful someone else does them):
(but i'm thankful someone else does them):
1) police officer
2) attorney
3) horse trainer
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1) jeans
2) watch
3) zapp hall t-shirt
THREE THINGS I CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW:
1) ceiling fan
2) toy shopping cart going down the hall
3) washer and dryer
THREE THINGS TO-DO TODAY:
1) buy stamps
2) do laundry
3) play puzzles
THREE end.
2 comments:
Okay Presha,
I've always wanted to be a grocery store checker/bagger! Every time I go through the grocery line, I think to myself, "I would be awesome at this job."
And if you learn to whistle...will you teach me?
Our days of Message Memos gave you great training!! Love your post & I just copied you! :)
Post a Comment