Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A, B, C. (THIS POST WAS) EASY AS 1, 2, 3...


hi my name is annalee.
i enjoy long walks on the beach and surveys.

A. Age: 31 and 1/2.
B. Bed size: adamantly never wanted to upgrade from a full.
two years ago we purchased a king. i'm now in love.
C. Chore that you hate: two way tie: giving baths to the kids or vacuuming.
D. Dogs: currently- berkeley the cavalier king charles spaniel.

past- daffy, corkie, muffin, sarah and owen.
E. Essential start to your day: putting glasses on and

a minimum ten minutes not having to talk to anyone.
F. Favorite color: kelly green.
G. Gold or Silver: both, thank you.
H. Height: 5' 4 and 3/4"
I. Instruments you play: recorder, snare drum and (extremely basic) piano.
J. Job title: wife, momma, domestic coordinator.
K. Kids: uno- adelaide kate. dos- graham james.

L. Live: texas our texas.
M. Mother’s name: sherri lynn.
N. Nicknames: annaleeper, leaper creeper, leap, 
mesh, sissey, hannah.

O. Overnight hospital stays: two times for delivering those babies i adore.
P. Pet peeves: being on the phone a ton.
Q. Quote from a movie: i am the world's worst at remembering movie lines. i got nothing.
R. Right or left handed: right (always wanted to be left though).
S. Siblings:
 yes please. sister- sara kate,
sister-in-law- melanie renee, brother-in-law- austan witt.
T. Truth or Dare:  truth. every single time.
U. Ultimate Vacation: right now i'm stuck on north carolina or seattle.
V. Vegetable you hate: raw broccoli. 
W. What makes you run late: overconfidence in my ability to do more
than i can in a certain amount of time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: collarbone. teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: sugar cookies.
Z. Zoo animal: okapi. 



go ahead, fill it out too.
i also love reading others' surveys.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear that there is someone else out there that hates talking in the mornings. Everyone else in my house wakes up talking and it drives me crazy. I need to savor that quietness of the night for a just a bit longer when I wake up.

And I am so stealing this!!

Faith said...

These are so fun! And, if you do find yourself in NC, please let me know - I would love to be able to meet you!

Lindsee said...

Love it! Wasn't it so fun to do? I love your reason for running late, I am the SAME way!

Joy said...

Thanks for sharing this!! It was so fun to do!! Hope y'all are having a great week!!

sharon said...

You're the cutest. Maybe I'll do my first blog survey. Hmm. So. I was at my church small group last week and a new guy came. We got to talking and he said he was from Long Beach... went to Long Beach C of C... I thought it might be a long shot, but I asked if he knew Dino. Um, his best friend! He showed me that Dino had just texted him as proof. He said Dino has 8 kids now and lives in Texas. Sorry for the longest comment ever, but I had to share! ;)

Allison said...

I'm going to do this right now!! I too love surveys!

Wendy said...

great idea! i've been to seattle three times and love it there. let me know if you go and need family friendly ideas.

Leah J. said...

I filled it out on my blog! I heart surveys! Loved reading yours, friend!

yarger gal said...

i'm soooo with you on the kids' bath time. the process is so painful, messy and back-breaking, but the outcome is so clean and sweet!!